What's new

Mountains and Himalayas

koirbiku

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Hi there, check out my new addition to Nepali pictures especially the mountains. here is a sample

http://www.ournepal.info/beautifulnepal/Mountains/

Please comment

gokyo3.jpg
 
Lhotse.jpg


Maybe it's the small image size, but you don't really get a sense of scale in the photo. Lhotse's south face is probably the single most menacing "wall" on this planet, and yet your photo isn't all that dramatic. That's just my opinion, though.
 
i really don't think i would ever get sick of shooting landscapes like that
 
I agree...The himalayas are so photogenic.I love them..
 
That first shot is just breathtaking! So crisp, it almost burns my eyes.
 
Thanks Antartican.. I love the Himalayas.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom