Mountains for C&C

spacefuzz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some HDR images from the Sierras, would love some comments & critiques. (feel free to be brutal, I wont cry). thanks for looking!

1. Flower Lake Sunrise, 2 RAW files blended in CS5. Want to say f/8, 12mm
5928554137_e19d18002e_o.jpg

2. Evening Overlook (the mid ground feels a tad cluttered.....)

5924836045_e0ae297e43_o.jpg

3. Onion Valley Sunrise ( I think the flowers are a bit too blurred on this, but I liked the colors)

5907921036_7100829efb_o.jpg

Very nice! I suspect some may tell you to brighten them a bit, but personally, I think they're ideal as-is.

Very nice, but something bugs me about the first one. I think the mountains in the back are oof just enough for them to not be sharp, which is driving me crazy. Unless something funky happened when you combined the images.

Nice. I too think the 1st one is a bit dark and mountain is OOF. 2nd is my favorite.

You've done a great job compositionally in the sense that you have included a strong foreground in the shots, which really adds depth to the photos. Nice work!

Very nice, but something bugs me about the first one. I think the mountains in the back are oof just enough for them to not be sharp, which is driving me crazy. Unless something funky happened when you combined the images.

I was in manual focus (since it was dark when I started shooting) and I think it just got bumped. I had noticed it as well, but wasnt sure how much it stood out to an impartial observer. Guess its back to the lake!

thank you all for taking the time to look and comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back