What's new

Mountains in South Florida??? C&C

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some pics I took the other morning before school. I thought that the clouds looked just like mountains so I had to shoot it.
1.
DSC_4437.jpg


2.
DSC_4446.jpg
 
I just read a fact somewhere that said that if the oceans rise Florida would be the first state to be completely under water. The highest elevation is something like 350' or something like that.
 
Ya if the seas get high were goin for a forever swim. PLEASE RECYCLE HAHA:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom