What's new

Mountains

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
7
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got all of these this weekend in Blowing Rock. There are a couple of them so I'll just link you to them.

If you want you can go here instead of opening each one : http://www.flickr.com/photos/vondrehle/

Night Shot
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vondrehle/394436425/

Bench
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vondrehle/394479676/

Dad/River
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vondrehle/394504013/

Dad/River Again
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vondrehle/394520290/

Bridge
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vondrehle/394541903/

You can find 2 of them on my dA Account
http://vondrehle.deviantart.com/

Tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Chris
 
My favourite clearly are the colour one of your dad (closer up than the b&w) and the last of the bridge. That last one is nicely composed.

Though I do admit that the nightphoto with the long exposure is interesting, too!
 
Thanks. I really like the colored one of my dad too. And with the long exposure I was trying to get star trails but couldn't get it right so I tried taking a picture of the distant cities.
 
these are really good i like the first one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom