What's new

Mouserotica

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1039158065-6.jpg


Yet still suitable for work ...

;)
 
Kind of a "Gorgia O'Keef explores the cyberworld".
 
Well then. Now that I can't ever unsee that... :lol: Very creative.
 
Thanks folks!

Should this be marked NSFW?

It works well with spreadsheets so it seems suitable to me - YMMV. :)
 
Interesting...

But it does beg the question..... WTH made you see/think of this when looking at a computer mouse? What other kinds of weirdness do you see when looking at your computer?


ummmm.....nevermind..... please don't answer that. :wink:
 
I see weirdness everywhere.
It's both inspiring and disturbing.
 
As a professional IT person and a photographer.... I approve!
 
I actually like this very much.... An everyday subject seen from an unusual perspective. That's a winner every time!
 
Am i the only one that has the urge to play with that scroll wheel?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom