Movie Quote Game.. Wanna Play?

I'll give you a clue about my first quote. The film it's from features Danny Elfman in a small role.

The second... I'ts from an early sound film whose director also did Murders in the Rue Morgue.

Second one = Mighty Ducks? ;)

Waaay off. Remember, it's from an early sound film (1929) and it was the first film to feature a certain group of brothers whose last name may remind one of a certain founder and author of communism.

Oh, and another clue for the first quote... Not only does Danny Elfman have a role in the film, he also wrote the score... in fact it was his first film score.

Not only was Forbidden Zone Danny Elfman's first score... he also played Satan in the movie.

Was the second one The Coconuts? Love them Marx Bros.

MY turn..

What mofiosa movie :
Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

E: What does that meat come from?

W: I guess it comes from a cow.

E: From a cow? It doesn't even look like meat.

It's from a brilliant b&w film that stars a member of The Lounge Lizards.

Oh by the way sorry for any confusion, my quotes weren't from a British movie either... and here's another one because I want to know that someone else other than me has seen this movie :lmao: ...

"Never, never, **** with The King".

I love movies... Who doesn't.. Lets play movie quote game. I'll start... Who ever guesses the right answer... Chooses the next quote.

"Now what is your problem, lady? Eh, you gotta problem? You're good looking, you gotta beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face; wit all dese guys in love wit you, mein; only you gotta look in your eye like you haven't been f%%^ked in a year"

This is off Scar Face

10 points to anyone who gets this...

"Can you fly Bobby?"

Oh by the way sorry for any confusion, my quotes weren't from a British movie either... and here's another one because I want to know that someone else other than me has seen this movie :lmao: ...

"Never, never, **** with The King".

Bubba Hotep?
or that movie with the guy in it ??

E: What does that meat come from?

W: I guess it comes from a cow.

E: From a cow? It doesn't even look like meat.

It's from a brilliant b&w film that stars a member of The Lounge Lizards.

I have NOOO IDEA....
Private Benjamin? Casablanca? Good Fellas

Most reactions

Back