moving into my new house

Heehee, I can't see him living in that hut for 7 months!!!! :lmao:

no, ok, living without TV will be for 7 months!

living where that hut is will be for about one month.

But I would give alot to be able to live there for years.... :( You can only understand it you have been there for a while .....

Good luck.

......... but what the heck is that growing out of your lounge room? Some serious shag carpet from the seventies?

I could do without the TV also if wasn't for the Olympics now, oh and the MLB playoffs.... Ooops, almost forgot that college hoops will start in November.... and it's tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" in December..... I'd eventually get in the seven months, I think.

I figured all those twigs would make good kindling. Shame you've gotta 'mow' the rug before you can settle in though!

Good luck.

......... but what the heck is that growing out of your lounge room? Some serious shag carpet from the seventies?

that helps at minus 30 to 50 degC in the winter .... :p

I could do without the TV also if wasn't for the Olympics now, oh and the MLB playoffs.... Ooops, almost forgot that college hoops will start in November.... and it's tradition to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" in December..... I'd eventually get in the seven months, I think.

lol, but it sounds hard for you ;)

I figured all those twigs would make good kindling. Shame you've gotta 'mow' the rug before you can settle in though!

noo, you have to leave it as it is, else you will freeze to death!

I like the shag pile carpet

I lived in a house like that for almost a year when I was 17. It was bigger than that and square tho. I just walked off into the mountains (with tools) built a cabin, and lived. It looks like you can still see parts of it too: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...961&spn=0.002004,0.003546&t=h&z=19&iwloc=addr It was great... Then... we had the heaviest winter in 40 years and round about the end of February I had had enough of that. :D

Most reactions

Back