What's new

Moving on up...

Okie Photo©

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Location
Oklahoma City, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been lurking on here for awhile now. I've also posted a few pictures in the beginners thread. I currently use a Nikon D60 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses and a SB-600. Photography is a hobby of mine. I have no plans for making a living off of my photography. I have had my D60 for a few years, but I am sick of the 3-point AF system. I have done my research on the d3100, d5000, d90, and d7000 on other sites and on the forum. I do not care about the HD video. The "Getting tired of 11 points" thread had some great information in it especially about AF points being in the middle of the frame of the newer bodies. I mostly take portrait and landscaping shots and I would like the camera to still autofocus even if it's off center and full frame if possible. I have a budget... but Best Buy has 0% for 2 years on DSLR purchases plus I have reward zone coupons and gift cards! :-) I would rather spend the extra money now than want to upgrade again in the future.

I'm asking what is the next step for what I am wanting to do because I cannot afford the d300 that Derrel was talking about in another thread.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom