moving up in the world :D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well, i feel like i've done all i can with my Olympus C-2500L (digital)... its time to move on ... so i hesitantly presented it to my hubby this morning that i was ready to "upgrade" :oops: ... after a little sweet talking :p and making promises that he will get his new G4 17" MAC laptop soon ... i'll be selling my "old" one on ebay :D

my new baby :D : Olympus E20 (digital)

e20.jpg

for tech specifics:
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_product.asp?more_info_lobby=1&p=&bc=&product=714

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
im going to purchase it and bring it home this wednesday (2 days) :D ... im so excited i could pee in my pants :oops:

i got 2 projects coming up .. so i guess i should wait, but i gotta learn how to use this cam first :?

im putting my other one up for aution today or tommorrow .. it goes for about $300 on ebay (i checked) ... plus i got 2 lenses (wide angle ($80 and macro ($30) ... anybody wants it .. let me know fast .. otherwise, check it out on ebay

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Waiting sucks :\

Now that I'm shooting slides there is at least a 24 hr turn around. I wonder how hard it is to process slide film at home...

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i dont know, we may be possibly getting a film camera in the future .. my hubby has been eye-balling some Leica cameras lately ... he wont tell me what he's up too :bounce: ... but i know him :p .. he likes to stalk his "toys" for a while first ...

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dew said:
i dont know, we may be possibly getting a film camera in the future .. my hubby has been eye-balling some Leica cameras lately ... he wont tell me what he's up too :bounce: ... but i know him :p .. he likes to stalk his "toys" for a while first ...

Wow, a Leica. I was just talking about getting one of those today if I won the lottery :p I always wondered why such a little thing costed so much so my dad explained to me the Leica he owned when he was younger. Sounds like a great camera for getting good candid shots of people on the street.

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
he still thinks i cant read his mind :lol: ... i'd give it about 2 months or so ... he's been stalking it for about a week ... i said, "oh, ur looking at a new camera?" ... he says, "oh no, just taking a peek... browsing." ... sure just a peek :p ... i would never come between a man and his toys :D .. i'd rather him get this than a shiny red sports car when he hits 40 :shock: ... mid life crisis

oh, im sitting here right now thinking of my first pics and poses for that baby :D *day dreaming* :love:

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
D-Day!!!! .. im headed for the bank in a few hrs ... and bringing her home today :D ... guess i'll get a few test shots downtown ... i got to get to know her .. it may take a few days for her to loosen up :lol:

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Photos OK to edit
Dang, what is with everyone buying stuff? I want to buy stuff too!

Anyone feel like contributing money to the BCSC Fund?? :thumbsup:

BCSC = "By Chase Something Cool"

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well like I posted, I sold my guitar and amp. So technically I only spent $20 when all is said and done.

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my wide angle lens sold already (in less than 24hrs :lol: ) ... 2 bids on my macro lense with about 5 days left ... the secretary at my hubby's job wants to buy the cam .. her husband is also into photography (how cool is that :D )

and i got a million step up rings if anybody wants to buy them for a few bucks :eek:

got to finish my make-up ... so i can head out :salute:

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
she's a beauty :love: ... i havent taken many shots .. just my hubby's feet :lol: ... tomorrow im going out for a few hours to see what i can come up with .. by the end of next week, i'll be swinging her :D

... now i got my eye on that wide angle lens :afro:

Most reactions

New Topics