MPIX Photobook Review (for beginner)

schumionbike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For those who has not print a photobook before or never print with MPIX before, I did a quick review of the photobook from MPIX. The book is a wedding present for my friend who got marry in January. This is second order of the book which came in recently. I was the main photographer since there wasn't any other available. Shot it on my D40 and the kit lens with my friend Nikon D3000 as a back up. No pixelation to speak of even on the larger double spread photos. Overall, MPIX did a great job with the printing...no complaint from me. For those who say the thread is worthless without pictures, here is the video to it :) The point and shoot used to film is sucky so the color rendition is not totally accurate :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet your friend really likes this book. The front and back covers do look nice. Thanks for posting that. I watched the whole thing. it would be nice if they had some type of software help for laying out the center double-tuck images, so that the binding would not crop off the center area of the picture that spans the two pages.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back