Mr Grinch?

He does look a bit Bah Humbug:D:D

I'd be a bit "p****d" also if someone stuck Christmas Tree antennas on my head before I'd had a chance to make it to the Christmas party open bar.:allteeth:

Uh, ooooh! There's that look again, lol! :lol:

Nice holiday image, he's cute and I think the scowl makes him cuter.

I think I might love the expressions you get more than the actual costumes/sets ! Always a joy to see your work :)

He does look a bit Bah Humbug:D:D
We call that his resting snark face :)

I'd be a bit "p****d" also if someone stuck Christmas Tree antennas on my head before I'd had a chance to make it to the Christmas party open bar.:allteeth:
LOL need to break out the pup beer!

Uh, ooooh! There's that look again, lol! :lol:

Nice holiday image, he's cute and I think the scowl makes him cuter.
Thanks! He does have annoyed natural face :)

I think I might love the expressions you get more than the actual costumes/sets ! Always a joy to see your work :)
Thanks! The pups are good sports.

They were sleeping in the living room when I walked by with my camera to go downstairs. I wanted to get photos of the set before I broke it down and moved to the garage for the grands' session. The pups saw the camera and followed me. I grabbed a wreath to get a head shot thru the wreath, but all 3 refused. They did sit for this impromptu shot.

impromptu photo
by Cheryl, on Flickr

Cheryl, that last shot is just wonderful! I can't imagine what you did to get them to line up so nicely and hold it long enough to fire it off. Terrific job! It's a keeper.

Christmas card!
I did get a "formal" one for the virtual card.

Pork Bone Broth? :glee:

That trio shot is awesome! Nice work.
Thank you!

Cheryl, that last shot is just wonderful! I can't imagine what you did to get them to line up so nicely and hold it long enough to fire it off. Terrific job! It's a keeper.
They will sit and stay for about 1 minute. I have to get my settings locked in, brush their beards which I didn't do this time, and then line them up. Usually if I get one in place the other 2 will follow. Sometimes they will sit for a long time while I check my settings and chimp the shots. I talk to them the whole time....Stay, stay, stay...who is a pretty boy...where is (insert name)....good boys... who wants a treat...
And when they act like toddlers I wait another day to get the photos.

He looks like... I better get a real good treat for this crap!

Great photos!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back