Mr. Peter

montecarlo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A retired electrician and former colegue of mine.

nea_petrica.jpg

© Cosmin Munteanu

Pentax K100D , Porst MC 2.8/135

It's okay do have a hair cut, but its not okay to have a chin cut lol. I don't like how the chin is cut off because it doesnt seem like an obvious fill the frame shot. Also the reflection on his glasses buggs me.

I do think this is a good shot but it would of been alot better if his chin wasn't cut off. You should retake this shot of him but step back just a few inches. Nice work though.

I agree with the chin cut and head cut, if it was a full face, it would be a much better shot. I'm just not convinced on the guys expression, looking at the eyes they are great, but I don't think it matches the rest of the face. It seems fabricated to an extent that It doens't look genuine. I do like the clarity of the shot however.

MORE CONTRAST! lol make him look old! make his face tell a story. I like the expression in his eyes, wish there was no reflections, polarizer might help.

Might want to try to keep your reflection out of his glasses.

Am I the only person that actually likes the reflection in the glasses? I think the reflection works for the shot. Am I the only person that likes the cutting off of hair and of chin? I also think that works for this shot. Good shot.

Hello and thank you all ,

I noticed my reflection in his glasses only after I made the shot and inspecting it in detail. Sorry. About the chin, yes generally , in portraits, is not missing but I want it to try a little different approach. May be wasn't the best one.
Thank you again.

First its interesting to me that you went Horizontal, I think this is a nice creative twist , for what I call , a candid portrait.. Now as for the chin and head , well I'm out to lunch on that one, maybe one or the other , but not both... the glasses, ( portrait Nightmare ) well , its not something I would throw the shot out for...

so as a quick Candid type shot, I could live with this..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back