ms. aprilraven

YOU ARE INSANE PEOPLE!!!! but I love you even though

Uncle Albert said:
at what point in your life did you realize you had a thing for dead people?

what truth do you want??? my half truths are so much more fun....and i can color them up to be more interesting....

but if i told the real truth, you would have to find sleeping smilies and little sleeping bags with them...!!!:wink:

aprilraven said:
but if i told the real truth, you would have to find sleeping smilies and little sleeping bags with them...!!!:wink:
aaaw, come on! were you not the most entertaining user, according to the awards? *shameless flattery*
...furthermore, i love creepy sleepover stories.

And some of us dead people are really interested* - but then we don't get out much.

(* Not to be confused with 'really interesting'. Quite different. People do not ask us to parties for our conversational skills. It's usually just because they need a novelty door stop or coat rack.)

so does that mean your down here with me??? among the breathing challenged???

you gotta dig below ground peeps.... not only are we enteretaining...we're cheap and easy...( atleast i was in high school!!!!)

Well, Raven ... you failed to tell them that in part one, section three, subsection 6.8 of the Coven Law, you are required to have a fascination with the macabre.

Now, if you wanna get all poetic and prolific ... ;)

Hertz van Rental said:
I think it's a little choux pastry bun filled with cream and covered in chocolate sauce.
I guess it could describe you...

my gosh, your really on a " roll" oh wait..that would be me....

hertz...your just awesome today!!

i laughed...... i cried..i ate chocolate and wrote hot checks in your honor!!
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Most reactions

Back