What's new

Muddy

Ptyler22

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
789
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out to attempt riding my dirt bike in 6 inches of snow and like 8 inches of mud, didn't get far in the snow before I had to drag it back out. I just took 3 "snapshots", these are the better two of the three. What do you think?

1.
_MG_4213.jpg


2.
_MG_4212.jpg
 
They dont do anything for me. There isnt really much going on. I mean yeah its a muddy back of a dirt bike we got that from the post but I would think that there would be a few people that if there was no description would just scratch their head and go ummm ok.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom