A neutral density filter would help you a lot! What the ND filter does essentially is cut down the amount of light that passes through your lens in order for you to use very slow shutter speeds. This allows you to get that dreamy water effect without getting pure white photos because of the over exposure of the time of the day you are shooting in. You can buy filters that stops the light from one stop (for overcast and mid sunny days) all the way down to ten stops (for bright sunny days, like yours). I would recommend you start using a 0.6 (2-stops) ND filter from B&W, expensive but excellent results and quality. Start shooting either early in the morning or late afternoon to get less sun, that way you will be able to use an even slower shutter speeds.
Have fun and experiment!
Please correct me if I said something wrong!
EDIT: I think if you would have been more towards the right and focused closer to the waterfall in the landscape position, this image would have been better! Two thumbs up!