Multiple Exposure Shot for Yearbook

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so, yah, this shot is going in our school yearbook as the cover for our multimedia department

MultipleExposure4Final.jpg

anyone have any suggestions i still have time to re-shoot it if necessary
thanks guys =P

First off, I really like the idea and I think you pulled off the stitching and composition pretty well.

My issues with it are:
1) It needs sharpening. Several places look a little blurry/soft, like the guy in the middle turned around (who is the first focal point for me).
2) It looks underexposed. That room doesn't look like the best lighting to shoot in, but if you have access to a program that can adjust tones/curves, use it. I'd bring out some more highlights.

Here's an example of a quick edit with sharpening and tones. The highlights are probably too high, but it just shows how much brighter you could get this. (This program makes images look very pixelated when zoomed out. It's not this bad in full size.):
2313821625_328063a777_o.jpg

thanks ill do that =P
we got all sorts of editing programs at my school

i think plentygood mentioned a lot of it, it needs to be sharper with better midtonal range... the color seems to have some of that green flourescent blah to it too

Aside form what others have mentioned, I'd like to see more variation in what you're doing.

Almost every one of you is sitting at a computer. Maybe add one or two walking around, throwing a paper airplane, etc. Just some variation in poses.

Good luck.

One of them totally should have been playing solitaire.. or been on the internet at Mingames or something.. haha

Aside form what others have mentioned, I'd like to see more variation in what you're doing.

Almost every one of you is sitting at a computer. Maybe add one or two walking around, throwing a paper airplane, etc. Just some variation in poses.

Good luck.

i took more shots than this actually, but the ones waling around took up too much space and paper airplanes are incredibly hard to keep in focus in mid-air hahah =P

there are about 20 shots there and i actually took more like 40
but now i got a better camera ill definitely redo it with some variation
i just need the time hahah

Most reactions

Back