Multiple Personality

:lmao: Too funny, Chiller 1 and 3. Or was it 2 and 4? I get confused...you all look alike to me.

Antarctican said:
:lmao: Too funny, Chiller 1 and 3. Or was it 2 and 4? I get confused...you all look alike to me.

:shock:

:lmao:

Your cracking me up Chillers! This is some excellent photo manipulation that you guys have accomplished here. The tones are very nice as well. Did one of you direct the others or did you do it as a team?

i think its a team effort.... one for all, right chiller..?

and cavern of cadavors??? that is classic... great one chiller...

now crawl back under that cross and reunite !!

Ha, thanks to whichever one of you pointed me in this direction. :lol: Great shot! And you (most of you) look very well behaved.

Love the B&W, too. :thumbup: Good 'un, Carl!

Thanks everyone.
R'dog. I did most of the placement of myself. Had a little trouble with the additude me, but even though he agreed to be in the shot, he did not want to show my face.
Terri...yeah...we were good eggs that day. Easter is here, and we want chocolate.

Thanks Mentos,and Duncanp

It was a slow day there Duncanp. Nobody was around, except the five of us.:lol:

Looks awsome.... only thing i noticed the once turned around his pants are in front of the other one, but this arms are behind him...... Cool idea I gotta do that sometime......

Mohain said:
Haha Chiller :) Cant believe I haven't commented on this ... Great shot :) You remind me of someone from a band. Cant think who tho ...:lol:

Hmm.....I get Sammy Hagar all the time, but the other Chillers get different guys. I know one was called Garth, from Waynes World once. I think Bret Micheals came up once, Robert Plant is another, and Sammy Davis JR

Most reactions

New Topics

Back