Mushrooms C&C please

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess it's mushroom season now since i went out to practice with my 18-55mm lens set on 35mm I saw lots of mushrooms. Let me know how the cropping is, the colors, lighting, thanks and enjoy!

1. $DSC_0016.JPG

2. $DSC_0018.JPG

3. $DSC_0019.JPG

4. $DSC_0020.JPG

5. $DSC_0021.JPG

6. $DSC_0025.JPG

7. $DSC_0023.JPG

My evaluation.

1. Could I have gotten a lower angle maybe? Also had a lot of trouble with DoF to get the entire mushroom in focus instead of just the side, the top of the mushroom was soft anyway so maybe it wouldnt have worked out.

2. Only thing that bothers me about this one is the space in between the two groups.

3. Same thing as 2 but a lower angle, a bit more pleasing to the eye in my opinion.

4. Same issue, too much space in between mushrooms? Possibly needs to be cropped more focusing on one bunch?

5. Sort of fixes the issue I had with 6, the back of the tree stump had a lot more mushrooms on it.

6. Contemplating on cropping out some of that negative space on the top, but this one is one of my favorites

7. Not a mushroom, but something cool i saw on the way out of the woods.

All in all i think it's a great set, nice colors and nice and sharp pictures, also met a guy and a dog he had, i got a few portraits of the dog too.

$DSC_0004.JPG

I had to add this in, this is one of my favorites that came out of the shoot

#1: that right side things do no good to image; you needed the room in isolation
#2, #3: the foreground wood is a blockade to enter into the image
#4: Distribution of mushrooms is scanty
#5: This is good
#6: This is excellent
#7: This is very impressive; the milky patch on the left side should be cloned away
#8: Wonderful dog; he frightens ;)

Regards :D

thanks for your time to let me know what you think, i know it was a bit much for c and c

Most reactions

New Topics

Back