What's new

Music Series

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Tried something New...I think this is the right Forum...They are photographs.....Just very contrast Black and White and Grain.

Guitar
95367638.jpg


Bass:
Bass.jpg


Vocals:
e48ea166.jpg


Keyboard:
Keyboard.jpg


Drums:
Drums.jpg


Bassist:
Bassist.jpg


Guitarist:
Guitarist.jpg


All comments appreciated.
Thanks for looking.
_KA
 
Digital.
I've never done this before, Sorry if it's over done. I just wanted to try something new. Glad you like it, though.

_KA
 
I like 'em too. Actually it looks like art you would see at nice
restaurant chain like CODYs, LONESTAR etc. Nice though!
 
FuryofNature said:
Digital.
I've never done this before, Sorry if it's over done. I just wanted to try something new. Glad you like it, though.

_KA

Not so much overdone in photography, but it is overdone in design.
 
fotolode said:
I like 'em too. Actually it looks like art you would see at nice
restaurant chain like CODYs, LONESTAR etc. Nice though!

I hope someday I'll be lucky enough see my art displayed in public.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom