Musically Challenged! Post photos here

Cuts Like A Knife by Bryan Adams

Knife.JPG

Good challenge with striking photo work :encouragement:
Unfortunately, not all American singers are known in Europe, so last week I almost had a day job searching for songs via YouTube, but that was really fun and worthwhile :icon_biggrin:

Thanks! I thought this was fun and it was interesting to see the different takes on some of the songs. Lots of creative shots.

Thanks for this! I have always considered myself to be a " music nerd " ;) and really enjoyed this one! Everyone was creative in song choices and photos. That being said, does it have to end???

Thanks for this! I have always considered myself to be a " music nerd " ;) and really enjoyed this one! Everyone was creative in song choices and photos. That being said, does it have to end???
Agree, what if these challenges turn into photo themes when they've "finished"?

Oooooh, I like that idea!

I've already decided to continue this theme beyond the challenge.

Most reactions

Back