musing world politics

heres the real question.

as long as there is breath is their lungs, and ammo in the guns, are they really gonna stop? Is anything we say gonna change that? will there ever be a president that looks out for the little guy?
there is nothing we can do, this has been happening since the dawn of mankind...

i dont mean to sound rude, but the people who dilude themselves enough to think they can do something about it are the same complete idiots that VOLUNTEER to go over there and stand in front of those bulldozers...and they are ALL idiots.

if the US wants to do something, our government should stop worrying so much about foreign relations and start dealing with immigration laws and poverty.

md

sigh. terri, my young apprentice, it is not about going and gitten um. it's about bringing them, instead, to me. :twisted: :LOL:

im not trying to be to dismissive, because i will be the first person in line to go over there and fight for my freedom...but im just at a wits end with all this tree hugging, can we get along, theres enough oil for everyone attitude...

course thats just my opinion, i could be wrong...

md

but im just at a wits end with all this tree hugging, can we get along, theres enough oil for everyone attitude...

hmmm. not sure to whom you refer- who is it that has this attitude that's irritating you?

It does seem to me that Osmer often promotes lefty views with this being an example.

I don't have to count the bodies to know that both sides are guilty of killing many children. Since I became a father this is particularly horrific to me. I think that no matter which all-powerful-guy-in-the-sky people believe in, when you start killing your neighbors' children you are damned to a Hell of your own making.

First you must look back thru both parties history. Neither is one to really negotate with parties. The PAL and the ethnic group they represent do not only want "their" land back, but the anhilation of the Jewish people. They do not bend on that point. Hell they dont even recognize the state.

Iseral is not right by now means either. They want to segrate an enthic class of people, when it comes right down to it.

But the only thing both sides respect is force. Again look at both parties histories.

Bah I am too tired to carry on. Forgive my least then usual mad ramblines, flying all day does trick on the mind.

Osmer_Toby said:
but im just at a wits end with all this tree hugging, can we get along, theres enough oil for everyone attitude...

hmmm. not sure to whom you refer- who is it that has this attitude that's irritating you?

there was a story not long ago...about an american woman who went to israel and stood in front of the bulldozers and she was mowed over...this really upset me, because it confirmed my belief that we as citizens have no business over there...choose to fix things here first before we try to fix other peoples problems.

this is my last post in this thread. i hate this subject cause i have pessimistic views....

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back