MUSLIN BACKGROUND 10'X20' ONLY USED FOR TWO SESSIONS!! COMES WITH OWN CARRYING CASE!

tylerfj24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am selling my Muslin Backdrop. It is 10' x 20' and the color is a "blue marble" like color (actual phootos can be requested). This background has been used in two indoor sessions only. I thought I would do more studio work but I really just stuck to sports so my loss is your gain. I bought this online from one of the big background sites that specialize in Muslin type backdrops. The background cost me well over $200 with shipping so you are getting a heck of a bargain.

Some of the ways I would use this in post processing would be to take the blue out of the backdrop in post production and it made a spectacular grey stone color and monotone looks unreal with this as well. I really had 3 backdrops in one with all of the options you have in post!

This backdrop comes inside its own muslin carrying case of same material and color with velcro closing tabs and carrying handle. Its really handy and looks really good as well. This is made very well you can tell its top of the line when you get your hands on it!

I paid over $200 for it but I am selling it for $110.00 OBO so if interested please contact me.

I ship for free and fast

100% Feedback rating

I do not ship outside the USA

Link to same Muslin as yours online?

I recently purchased an expodisc and Murami CPL filter from this seller. He had 8 posts until a thread he started was deleted for some reason.

The products I ordered came exactly as expected. I can recommend that other potential buyers consider this a vote of confidence for Tylerfj24.

Which 'big background sites that specialize in Muslin type backdrops'?

I bought the background a couple of years ago while I was still in college. The ROTC program asked me to shoot their Military Ball so I bought this background to use and was hoping to use it more. Turns out I only used it during that shoot and one other. It has been sitting in its bag ever since. I have looked over and over trying to find the exact site that I bougth it from but I cant. I cant even find the exact musling background that I have. I just remember that its name had muslin background in it..I have looked through the sites that sell Muslin Backgrounds and I can find ones that are extremely close to mine but they are not exactly that. I do know that I paid $199.00 + shipping and there are only a few sites that I can find that have a backgrounds similiar to mine in a few different colors and they cost almost the same.
Sorry if there is any confusion over this but I am always honest with my description and my price is extremely reasonable and I always take best offers. If you would like photos I have these to send or you can find them on ebay. I hope this helps with your questions. I have sold numerous items on this site to lots of buyers and they have all been very happy.

Most reactions

Back