What's new

Muslin Christmas Background Care???

JessicaBlair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Gouverneur, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a painted Muslin background that was really wrinkly when I got it...what is the best way to get it ironed out??? I don't want anything to happen to the picture...Thanks!
 
You could try hanging it up and using steam or even just misting it with water and letting it dry.
If you think the paint can handle it, you could soak it and put it in a dryer, then hang it up before it has a chance to get wrinkly again.
 
For my muslin, when I set up a shoot, I hang it first and spray it Downy Wrinkle Releaser and let it dry while I set up everything else. Not perfect results and I don't know how it would work on paint, but it's "good enough" for my plain white backdrop.
 
Thanks Pugs...I have 3 other muslins that are plain that I have tried to iron even and it doesn't seem to work...I'll have to try that! Thanks again!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom