J james21 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2005 Messages 43 Reaction score 2 Location oklahoma city Jan 8, 2006 #1 here are some pictures of my car, quality won't be great due to my less than stellar scanner, but and comments/critiques are greatly appreciated!
here are some pictures of my car, quality won't be great due to my less than stellar scanner, but and comments/critiques are greatly appreciated!
dsp921 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 326 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2006 #2 My only comment would be in the first shot I would have had the front wheels turned to the right, that way you see rim and not just thread. I'm looking at these on my work monitor, which is less than great, so that's all I have.
My only comment would be in the first shot I would have had the front wheels turned to the right, that way you see rim and not just thread. I'm looking at these on my work monitor, which is less than great, so that's all I have.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 9, 2006 Banned #3 ha, the only comment i have is : MUSTANGS ARE HOT!!! can you tell i drive one too??? cool car... great back drop...!
ha, the only comment i have is : MUSTANGS ARE HOT!!! can you tell i drive one too??? cool car... great back drop...!
EmilyM TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 105 Reaction score 13 Location Dallas, GA Jan 9, 2006 #4 I used to drive one exactly like that, but red. I'll say that it kissed the back end of a truck and didn't fare too well. Very nice
I used to drive one exactly like that, but red. I'll say that it kissed the back end of a truck and didn't fare too well. Very nice