My 1st Kingfisher!!!

ndroo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ndroo.com
Finally got to shoot a kingfisher :) I'm a happy man today :)

Kingfisher%201.jpg

Kingfisher%202.jpg

Kingfisher%203.jpg

OK....I immediately thought of the yummy Indian beer....but these will have to slake my thirst for the moment. :lol:
Beautifully sharp shots....love the position in the second capture. :D Nice work.

That is a funny and very, very interesting angle to photograph a bird. His beak is enormous like this! I like kingfishers very much but have never seen anyone with my own eyes. So thank you for making yourself happy by spotting and "shooting" one, and for making ME happy by showing me / us. ;)

ohhh it's beautiful!!! but weird :p looks crazy with this huge beak :D

Wow! these are awesome! The first one is near perfect. Cool lookin Kingfisher, one of my favorite birds, we have blue ones here. Never seen one that color before. Thx for sharing and again, great shots!

M @ k o said:
Wow! these are awesome! The first one is near perfect. Cool lookin Kingfisher, one of my favorite birds, we have blue ones here. Never seen one that color before. Thx for sharing and again, great shots!

Exactly what I was thinking!:lol: Kingfishers in UK are blue too!

Nice shots and I actually like the beak especially the texture!:thumbup:

Thanks, everyone :)

M @ k o said:

We do have white and blue ones here but I didn't managed to shoot it yesterday. While talking a walk in the park with my other cammie (with only 3X zoom) ... I saw one just now ... but could only look at it :meh:

Very nice shots of a unique and beautiful bird! Great job. Hope to see more of your work. :)

ndroo said:
Thanks, everyone :)

We do have white and blue ones here but I didn't managed to shoot it yesterday. While talking a walk in the park with my other cammie (with only 3X zoom) ... I saw one just now ... but could only look at it :meh:

spent so many hours trying to get close to one!! awesome shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back