My 9 year old Daughters first attempt at portraiture

Davec223

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Evening all,
My 9 year old Millie has been asking me all week to let her use my camera and lights so that she can have a go at portraiture, so as her little sister was out today we set up the lights and she had a go. She would love to know what you all think as she loves to read the comments that are posted from all over the world. All I know is that it looks like I might as well give her all my gear as she is better than me.

1. Sorry about the ugly model:lol:

_DSC3087035.jpg

2. Her Uncle

_DSC3074023.jpg

Thanks For Looking.

Regards

Dave

i think they are great.

second one could of been a tad better if the whole ear was in shot.

but very good.

[ps to the daughter ask dad for a d80 for christmas and see what santa brings]:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Jols for the suggestion to her, guess what she used to shoot these:wink: Guess she will have to inherit my Fuji S7000 for now.

cool. i bought my 6 year ole a tiny point and shoot of ebay for a tenner and he loves it.

we go out shooting together its nice sharing a hobby

tell her to keep posting:mrgreen:

Pretty cool. She takes better portraites than I do:):)

Great Job :D She'll be pro before you know it, keep up the good work!!

She's good. She'll be an awesome toggy one day. :)

1. Sorry about the ugly model

We are too! J/K!!! :mrgreen:

They look great! Keep working on it.

Advice though... chin down, face forward a bit (think of a turtle sticking his neck out of his shell). This is a guideline to portraits in general, not necessarily these 2 shots.

David

We are too! J/K!!! :mrgreen:

They look great! Keep working on it.

Advice though... chin down, face forward a bit (think of a turtle sticking his neck out of his shell). This is a guideline to portraits in general, not necessarily these 2 shots.

David

Just kidding, no you're not, I am one ugly sob.:lol:

Thanks for the tips I will try those next time we have a shoot.

does no one smile anymore?

Most reactions

Back