What's new

My attement at high ISO

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my attement at high Iso.Its not the greatest in the world but its a start.Thanks for looking.All C&C welcome.

atemnt.jpg
 
How high was the ISO?
And how small was your aperture? Looks nicely small.
And maybe you want to clone out the dust, else you will always be reminded of the fact that you have dust on your sensor (I have the same and clone and clone and clone ... like I was saying earlier, I don't dare to go about cleaning it by myself).
 
Forgive the newbness, how can you tell there is dust on the sensor?
 
Do you mean high ISO or long shutter speed?

Because you would have been using a tripod or other support...there is really no reason to use a high ISO setting.

There are several dust spots...they are usually more evident when shooting with small apertures and in an area like blue sky.
 
GliderPilot said:
Dark specs in the top right of the image. It's either on the sensor or the lense.

Ah ok, thanks for the lesson!
 
OOPS,I ment low ISO,I set it at 100 but I had no tripod.I was on an island in the middle of the road and set the cam on a...thing that is there so that drivers see the island and dont drive into it.How do you clone out the dust please?thanks.
 
You open your pic up in Photoshop (do you have Adobe Photoshop?), then use the clone tool which is among all the tools you find on the left (the icon is a STAMP), chose a part of sky that is clean, press ALT (the stamp will show), then release ALT and go back to the ring that had also shown previously and move that over the spot (you can also vary that "ring" in size). Above, next to the stamp that shows you are in "cloning mode" will also show a "brush" sign ... that is where you can vary the brush in size.
 
You were too slow to have those rally racers on your picture, right? :)
nice pics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom