My B&Ws

litratoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
litratoto.tumblr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there guys, I started photography last march 2009, and i'm more into b&w's since the beginning. I will share my photos here for the purpose of sharing my work and maybe some inputs from you guys how can i improve more in this craft.

Thanks guys! :)

Busy-kleta

Photo taken 03.09.11, Canon 1000D, 50mm 1.8
f/1.8,ISO 400, 1/250s, Aperture Priority, around 6:30am, cropped a little.

Last edited:
Technically i like the image; if you had taken this from a still lower angle with an exaggerated appearance of the cycle, would it have given a greater punch?

An interesting image that really has two other images within it. If you divide it with a vertical line between the handlebars and the pole, each side works on its own, perhaps better than the whole thing. Next time try getting closer and shooting parts of your original image.

Technically i like the image; if you had taken this from a still lower angle with an exaggerated appearance of the cycle, would it have given a greater punch?

An interesting image that really has two other images within it. If you divide it with a vertical line between the handlebars and the pole, each side works on its own, perhaps better than the whole thing. Next time try getting closer and shooting parts of your original image.

Big thanks Frequency and kenC :)

yeah i think it will work if i took it much lower , thanks too kenC, i always forgot shooting the details. :D

Thanks for your input guys, i really appreciate it. :)

This is a simple photo; but it has much originality ... and 3D effect too; better post it separately, since there is nothing common for these two images

great stuff. i have a similar pic i have taken of a mtb just on a different angle and i converted it to black and white.

Most reactions

Back