My baby boy, CC please.

aliciaqw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is this too orange/red/magenta? is the composition really weird with the arm chop? He's hard to handle sometimes with a camera in my hand :)

And I know someone will want to say something about the eyes, but all I did to them in PP is sharpen along with the whole photo with a web resize/sharpen action. He's got great eyes (mine are blue, DH's are an awesome light brown).

Also, I'm one of those lame noobs with a watermark. Figured I needed one since everyone has them and this is my kid-- I gotta brand him!

4561926439_0f23dac6d6_o.jpg

I love his eyes!!! The background really makes his face stand out which is a good thing!! I am taking it that it is a basket of some sort. His coloring does not look off to me. Great job, what were your setting and lighting??

I love his eyes!!! The background really makes his face stand out which is a good thing!! I am taking it that it is a basket of some sort. His coloring does not look off to me. Great job, what where your setting and lighting??

Thanks! He's sitting on a woven/wicker type chair.

This was in his nursery with a window providing natural light behind me to the right.

Settings were: f/1.8, 1/250, ISO 400.

The sharpening seems a bit overdone. His eyes, nose, and lips, and skin in general all seem a bit plastic or porcelain like in appearance.

Very good looking baby. I figured you were by a window, since I can see it in his eyes. Not sure if it's my monitor or not, but he seems a bit overexposed.

The sharpening seems a bit overdone. His eyes, nose, and lips, and skin in general all seem a bit plastic or porcelain like in appearance.

The action I used is a bit strong. I should have adjusted the opacity. I just always seem to undersharpen so I thought I'd go big or go home! LOL.

Plastic or porecelain? How about "perfection"? What if I just make good looking babies? Haha. I used the tiniest amount of smoothing on his cheeks, forehead, chin and nose. I didn't touch the eyes or lips though. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! I wear mom goggles when it comes to photos of my boy :)

Very good looking baby. I figured you were by a window, since I can see it in his eyes. Not sure if it's my monitor or not, but he seems a bit overexposed.

He could be overexposed. I'm on a laptop and not calibrated so color is an issue of mine. He is very fair though IRL. I need a desktop...ugh. I hate playing this guessing game.

And thank you! I think he's a handsome little guy :)

Most reactions

Back