My Baby Niece. C&C.

darkchild

The Punisher
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been reading Bryan Peterson's book "Understanding Exposure" for a bit now, i'm about half way through the book. I have also been reading people's threads and learning from other's pictures. I decided that i should get my photogenic baby niece and take some pictures just to see if you guys think i'm improving or not. I did edit the backgrounds in these pictures, but i left her skin unedited. let me know what i need to improve on and what i have improved on. thank you.

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

It's too bad they are all out of focus.

i used auto focus on the first 2, i don't know why i still use it if i do better on manual, the second one is manual focus but it's kinda hard to focus while she's moving

1 and 3 are adorable though it'd be cuter with a diaper cover on. 2 is not doing much for me maybe lower the shot down more to get the feet in there.

The reason for the feet not shown in the background in that pic is that the cars in the parking lot would have been in the background :/ I am going to take her to the park though to get better shots

1 and 2 are both pretty average, nothing really stands out about them - they're nice family pictures for the family picture album, but nothing to stick in a portfolio.

#3 however is really good. It's not an idea I've seen a lot of and it's pretty well executed. The expression is great too..

1 and 2 are both pretty average, nothing really stands out about them - they're nice family pictures for the family picture album, but nothing to stick in a portfolio.

#3 however is really good. It's not an idea I've seen a lot of and it's pretty well executed. The expression is great too..

yeah i was thinking of starting a portfolio and having that pic be in it, i really liked it, it came out better than i thought it would, 1 and 2 i was just following her around taking pictures and she does weird stuff haha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back