What's new

My beginner photos

snappygran

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Cowra NSW Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a photo I took at Christmas at Sea World.
Any criticism would be helpful!
Unfortunately a seagull got in the way!
snappygran


seaworld083.jpg
 
Hi again, snappygran.
I moved this photo out of the Welcomes and Introduction forum over into the Beginners' Gallery, too, I hope you don't mind. Many more people come here to look at photos as they don't expect any to be in the introduction threads, see?

This one is focused better than the other, but you're right: unfortunately the seagull came into the way, and it is quite distracting... some Photoshop whizzes might be able to clone it out for you, though. Put this one into the section "Photoshop Challenges" and ask and someone might come to your "rescue" ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom