What's new

My Best Faux Burnout.

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
Abq, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I was visiting my folks in Texas I decide to take my flash and pop it a few times over a 30 second exposure. While processing the original picture I decided to go a little further and make my GT500 do a burnout. Here are the results. Hope you like it.

Burnout
5216501349_2e89ac16bb_b.jpg


Original
5216501215_9c251a972e_b.jpg


-Josh
 
The tire isnt spinning.. I can see the threads
 
Only thing I really don't like is that you can see where the concrete ends and the grass begins.. right by the passenger tire. Cool lighting otherwise though.

Next time bring a bucket of water and wet the concrete.. could get some really nice reflections.
 
Needs a driver to be more realistic - hence I prefer number 2, excellent lighting.
 
Maybe I misunderstand something, but you just set your camera on a 30s exposure and than walked around the car and fired your flash several times? What did you do to make sure the image did not get overexposed?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom