My best friend Franzi. CC

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo of one of my very best friends, Franzi. She does model and act, so if you are going to be in Norway and need a model, let me know. ;)
CC is very welcome on the photo and editing in general. This was kind of a quick snapshot, so no major planning.

Canon T3i, vintage 135mm f2.8 lens. ISO 100, 1/200 sec, f2.8 natural light.
Franzi 1.jpg

Those eyes! How much post processing on the eyes did you do?

Nicely done, especially for an unplanned shot. Any chance you can pull just a bit of detail out of the hair, image right?

I just sharpened them, and a little bit of dodging and burning because there was a bit too much shadow over them.
Her eyes are so incredible, they are stunning!

Nicely done, especially for an unplanned shot. Any chance you can pull just a bit of detail out of the hair, image right?

Thank you. :)
I see what you mean, I got it a bit too sharp. I can back that off easily. Great catch, thanks! :)

I just sharpened them, and a little bit of dodging and burning because there was a bit too much shadow over them.
Her eyes are so incredible, they are stunning!

Thank you. :)
I see what you mean, I got it a bit too sharp. I can back that off easily. Great catch, thanks! :)
Lovely!

BTW, I checked out Franzi's portfolio--she's got some lovely work and a very diverse portfolio.

BTW, I checked out Franzi's portfolio--she's got some lovely work and a very diverse portfolio.
She has three other Instagram names, one for adventure/travel photography, and one is Fine Art composite type work, and one of videography based. She does filming and editing, mostly music videos. She even acted in one last spring. She is crazy well rounded, and so much fun to work with. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back