What's new

My Best Pixoto Picture

Joefbs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
175
Reaction score
51
Location
Tampa, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before you guys start tearing into this, I know the focus is off and something funny happened to the photo after I uploaded it into photo bucket. That being said, I have been enjoying submitting photos to pixoto to see how they match up against others. This one made it all the way to #2 for the day, I was pretty excited. Just imagine if I was able to have it tack sharp. :banghead:

 
Really nice catch

I know the focus is off and something funny happened to the photo after I uploaded it into photo bucket.

I've read this a lot but in posting thousands of pictures on Imageshack, Photobucket and Zenfolio, I have never had that happen to me.
And I think that is because I don't rely on the hosting servers to resize and resharpen them.

Upload pictures at the size that you want them to display specifically so that you don't expect the hosting servers to do any manipulation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom