15two3 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2008 #1 I used to be a sponsored bmx rider but I havnt ride in months cause of some injuries Heres a picture I took of my best friend today. 1. C&C would be nice
I used to be a sponsored bmx rider but I havnt ride in months cause of some injuries Heres a picture I took of my best friend today. 1. C&C would be nice
Toxic Toast TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Erial, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2008 #2 cool shot,it looks great, but i can't tell what exactly where he is coming from haha i also noticed, we both have cat avatars and i ride bikes too, im not very good though haha
cool shot,it looks great, but i can't tell what exactly where he is coming from haha i also noticed, we both have cat avatars and i ride bikes too, im not very good though haha
S STICKMAN TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2008 Messages 323 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 10, 2008 #3 Same thing I was thinking, cool shot, but where in the hell did he come from lol?? Toxic Toast, man your close by I live over in Washington Township, Gloucester County.......
Same thing I was thinking, cool shot, but where in the hell did he come from lol?? Toxic Toast, man your close by I live over in Washington Township, Gloucester County.......
15two3 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 he jumped on the sign/map thing and he did a 180 off it.
Toxic Toast TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Erial, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2008 #5 ohh, ok, i see now.
C cgfxmosh TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2008 #6 The time is kind of bad, it looks like he's doing a crappy table instead of a 180. Though, that might just be because of the way he does 180s. But I'm glad someone else on here rides bikes too.
The time is kind of bad, it looks like he's doing a crappy table instead of a 180. Though, that might just be because of the way he does 180s. But I'm glad someone else on here rides bikes too.
mmcduffie1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 0 Location Tifton, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2008 #7 nice shot