Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....finally got to Chicago on a day with BLUE SKIES!!! (don't let it fool you though...I FROZE)

...however, I only got a couple pics that I actually liked....

WindowsSM.jpg

TAXIsmcopy.jpg

Comments/critique appreciated! :D Thanks for lookin'!

Both great shots. I love the blue sky reflecting in the windows.

I have to agree with Big Mike.. I love the blue sky refelcted in the windows

Actually, the processing aside, what impressed me most about it was the perfection of lines. Whether this was achieved in camera or PS, it really makes it feel more like computer modeling, and that certainly works for a shot like that.

The other one has a great sense of urban drama and style, good job!

I like the tones in the second shot and of course the slow shutter speed.

The second one is terrific, really conveys the idea of fast life in the big city.
The first one is very nice but this pic really rests on symetry and, unfortunately the center axis is a little off.

Sorry.

bldgoffmf5.jpg

like the 1st one but the 2nd one just rocks!!

The second one is very nice. May I know what is the shutter speed you used in the second photo? And must I use an ND filter to achieve such a slow shutter?

The second one is very nice. May I know what is the shutter speed you used in the second photo? And must I use an ND filter to achieve such a slow shutter?

Not sure off hand, but since it was basically hand held (braced against a light pole), it wasn't less than 1/15th of a second...and I don't even own an ND filter (I do have a polarizer, though)....no, you don't always have to have a filter to achieve a slower shutter speed, unless, I suppose, the scene is REALLY bright. I just closed down my aperture. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back