What's new

My blue, blue Chicago day...

the 2nd 1 is gr8... love the long exposure effect ( still meaning to try it myself)
 
I love the taxi in the second one. Chicagoland was lookin pretty nice today, I dont think I saw a cloud yet today=]
 
Thank you for sharing, Corry. I just didn't expect to produce this trace of a car with a shutter speed less than 0.5 second. Your work really helps me to call something up.
 
Me likes numeral dos. Nice shot! It has a nice sense of movement to it w/o it being too overdramatic.
 
Corry these are great!

I really like the amount of motion you captured in #2.
 
Coming from an architectural background, I really like #1! Nice perspective, and the reflected sky is great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom