My Boy c&c

Lose the background, and your wife.:lmao:

IMG_91291.jpg

Cute baby!! And the cropped pic looks great! How did you do that?

I agree, the crop makes the picture look a lot better. How did you get the background out of the picture without making it look unnatural?

He's your child. Why would I want him looking like my avatar. Wierd. :lol:

Joking, just the thought of a baby with such a hardcore facial expression like that, with the beard would be funny

That's a great pic with everything edited out.

I had a pretty good laugh at the 2nd, tighter black and white crop...

Good PP skills, Bitter.

I agree, the crop makes the picture look a lot better. How did you get the background out of the picture without making it look unnatural?

I could do better if Tulsa lent me the original file, nudge, nudge.
Selection tools, layers, fills, cloning, erasing, back painting.
If I took my time it could be even better.

Joking, just the thought of a baby with such a hardcore facial expression like that, with the beard would be funny
I know you were joking. But it would funny.

reznap, I have practiced my skills with many people's pictures here. Whether I post em or not. It gives me different challenges that I wouldn't normally come up with to practice with. Dealing with hair is still the most challenging.

As in original file not uploaded through photobucket? whats the best way to get it to you?

Also, I messed with the edited photo some, I usually am not into editing photos with effects, but I thought I would do something fun tonight. I put the border around it, and it reminded me of an old 1920s baseball card I have seen, so it softened and gave it the canvas look, I figure his Grandparents would like it, if nothing else.
IMG_91291.jpg

here is the non soft/canvas
912911.jpg

I think I should have adjusted the opacity a bit more towards the color side to bring him out more... Oh well...

:hail: I hope to be that good with PP someday. I've just started doing PP to my pictures, and I'm still worried about messing them up each time.

I like the canvas background a lot! Both Tulsa and Dominantly's edits look really cool.

There are some who say that PP takes from a photo and it would no longer be art.

It may not be the original photo, but PP does become original, of which no one else can claim fame to...

I also am learning PP, and when I get better at it I will get more excited about it.
I am the type of person who starts slow, picks up speed, and then you need to get out of the way...or else. ;)

The people who complain about PP taking away from a photo are the ones who don't know how to PP.

Bitter Jeweler.. what editing program do you use? I am a newbie but am really wanting a good editing program to take out backgrounds and other things!!!

Bitter Jeweler.. what editing program do you use? I am a newbie but am really wanting a good editing program to take out backgrounds and other things!!!

Bitters original edit could easily be done with GIMP- not sure what he used, but I would suggest it for a good place to start... very cost effective for a beginner.:mrgreen:

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back