My Boy is Growing Up

Very cute!! You've given me a new perspective and many ideas for baby shots. These photos will be cherished for a long time, never in his life will he ever be this little and at that age they grow up so quickly. I'm a teenager and looking at my baby photos I cannot even begin to imagine what it was like to be so little.

Ok........

Every single post I read from this guy seems to either be rude, intentionally controversial, or just downright degrading and petty. He is the first person on TPF I have taken a real disliking to. I have yet to see anything constructive come from "AlexColeman"

That said, Chris, congrats. Beautiful boy. My youngest is 9 months old now. It's AMAZING how much they change over such a short period of time. Enjoy it, it's a wonderful experience. Not always easy, but well worth every second.

He looks so cute in his little hat! Thanks for posting! I love seeing photos of babies.

ha ha...just saw this
Oh, my ovaries! :heart: I love me some babeeees!!! Mine's going to be three in March, and we're working on number 2. Even bad baby pictures are still good in my opinion!
thats how I feel...except I'm wanting my first.

Isnt that a touching story cute kid

p.s. mods should just get rid of people like ths alex who has been rude to every one.....just a thought

That's awesome, Chris! Be prepared for women you show him to to grab their ovaries in desire to have another baby! It's like a motherhood trigger. We're going to have another baby, and then THAT'S IT!! NO MORE!!

Enjoy every minute of it. They do grow up so fast. And just remember-when you're trying to teach him to talk in a year or so, that CANNOT BE UNDONE! You cannot shut them up, no matter how hard you try! :)

Great little guy there Chris. The best part of having kids is watching them grow up...and then having kids of their own so you can finally get even..LOL,
Seriously, I have 2 grown kids and 5 grandkids...its what life is all about.

He's adorable! There is nothing NOTHING better than a l'il boy! I just love the look on his little face. I have six kids, five of whom are boys, and wish for you the joy I've had with my crew. Enjoy every second because eventually he'll be a...teenager! (But let's not think about that now!).

Congrats. He's beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back