What's new

My brother built this bird house in grade 7, 13 years ago. (C&C)

TheKenTurner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
562
Reaction score
32
Location
Ottawa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, I want to make an effort to getting more active with the forum again seeing as I've been gone for a while. Today is a snowy day where I live, and I couldn't resist taking this picture. Any C&C would be welcome! Thank you.

8255741758_5fd636e9b7_b.jpg
 
Needs a bird.
 
why do you put your name on the photo ?

Because watermarks! That's why. I used to have a nicer, smaller watermark, but it's on my old laptop and I forgot to transfer it over when buying my new laptop. Maybe that's something I can get around to doing today since I don't have much to do.
 
Excellent..... ; hope by the time you have transferred your older water mark ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom