My brother on a train

meesh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in awhile (...again) because I just got back from backpacking a little bit of europe. This picture is of my brother when we were on a train from prague to munich. I have a TON of pictures to go through still, but this is the first one i did postprocessing with. How do the colors look? Composition? Overall picture? what can i do to make it better? ....every comment/critique will help me!

Oh yeah...editing is welcomed! but will you please tell me what you did - especially if you adjusted the colors...im having the hardest time with the skin tone! Thanks everyone!

I edited this post three times now because I was trying to fix the colors. The image still looks different from my original version. I've changed the color profile, but it still looks like the first post...nothing like my original version.
Thanks Matt for the pm and help with the color profile. I sent you a reply...

abraxas- thanks for the honest comment... when I first posted it, I didn't think I had to fix the colors. However, now I realize the mistake. Anyway, if you or a mod would like to delete it, then feel free - and ill post it in the other forum, but until then any other comments or critiques will help me ... thanks
rommeltraindoor.jpg

I don't think this is a snapshot necessarily, and even so, if he feels it is a finished piece of work, then let's critique it.

Edit your post and leave a substantive critique of this image.

Well, far from just a snapshot , with that great line of the train and EX-Lent DOF!

i think more on the lines of a creative shot of a person, not just a squared off in your face snapshot ...

well done!

By the looks of the shadow of his head on his shirt, the sun was in your favor... I think maybe spot metering him ., might have rendered a better exposure on him, it may have also throwed the rest of the scene... so I personally would be happy with what you have, and that is a great photo, and a wonderful memory!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back