An HDR photo of my car

GooberMT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

Now i know folks really dont like hdr of automotive things, but i tried again today and would like to hear some comments about it.

tails6.jpg

Give me honest comments and critique

Gabriel

Doesn't really look like an HDR, I think you could get the same image with a single exposure. And as far as the photo goes I don't really like the composition.

without you saying its an HDR image, i wouldnt have guessed. i think its pretty good and looks more realistic than a lot of HDRs ive seen, and tried to make myself. very nice work.

Doesn't really look like an HDR, I think you could get the same image with a single exposure. And as far as the photo goes I don't really like the composition.

There are dark areas under the car and the lights are very bright yet both seem to have been captured reasonably well.

I always thought a well done HDR shouldn't look like one.
If it does, then it's either a deliberate attempt at a certain look or it's poorly done

hmmm. well, how can i improve the look of the picture. i know there is a lot going on, as i kind of have no choice with the car being without the motor, and cant really move it.

I thought i captured the shadows reasonably good, but eh...

can we see the source images? also what program did you put it together in?

i have the source images on my memory card, that my dad has, and i used photomatix pro

Most reactions

New Topics

Back