My buddies Evo.

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a photoshoot for a friend of mine... here are the results.

814830066_2ouLc-L-1.jpg

814833392_kjruG-L.jpg

814830848_ESagN-L-1.jpg

814837335_YQVLi-L.jpg

814838784_jxZcf-L.jpg

814846435_a9hfk-L.jpg

814847781_TA6Vd-L.jpg

814849300_GRrnb-L.jpg

814850886_rhzB6-L.jpg

814854242_cmxip-L.jpg

814856287_azjfY-L.jpg

814859811_gMeuz-L.jpg

814859044_y9wxr-L.jpg

814860379_KFw9c-L.jpg

814862226_oLzty-L.jpg

814863345_d6aFQ-L.jpg

Good bit of pictures there I know... Just let me know what you think.. and maybe give me a favorite of them all.

10 and 11 are my favs i think. Very nice pics overall and VERY nice evo...im jealous!

Oh, and forgot to mention... that night after the shoot he changed out the triple gauge pods on the pillar and got rid of them. Put them where the Radio was located.. and moved the radio down to a cubbyhole in front of the shifter.

A little heavy on the vignette for the first few, but the composition works very well for all of them. Now just get some action panning shots!

i like em but it would have been cool to see in action ;)

i've yet to take photos of mine (2006 mr) just yet, but during a snow storm we got a couple months ago my girlfriend used here lil flip cam to record my playing in a parking lot...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_klDtp3xGF0"]YouTube - Hampton Roads Evo[/ame]

this was the aftermath...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5LoUeSVKM"]YouTube - Hampton Roads Evo[/ame]

had a total blast, but it was almost total ice. couldnt get on the gas hardly at all without it losing traction! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

btw...i love the pics, parkerman. hope i can get some good ones of mine like that!

I like the possibilities with 14, but the way the tire is turned seems to say "Yeah, there's a road there. No, I'm not going to enjoy it."

Some of the pictures feel a bit overblown to me, but I do like the variety of angles and levels of vignetting.

Makes me want an EVO. :( Mission accomplished with these photos? But I think I'd still look at an STI first. :greenpbl:
Nice work.

He had just washed it the day before... wasn't going to get it dirty for the pictures... which I don't blame him... I wouldn't do it either. I wouldn't want to be slinging rocks up at what is pretty much still a perfect paint job.

*edit*
And 14 was mainly to show off the Volks.

Lovely evo, I quite like the vignetting, it is quite strong though (like 1, 2 & 4). No 3s vignetting is nice.

No. 10 is my fav.

nice Volks, too much P&P for me though

Lovely evo, I quite like the vignetting, it is quite strong though (like 1, 2 & 4). No 3s vignetting is nice.

No. 10 is my fav.

Yea, it is a bit strong in the ones you listed... but I like to think it helps draw more focus to the car... plus I'm generally a big fan of it when it works.

nice Volks, too much P&P for me though

lol, are you serious?

lol not enough pp in at least one image. Here we go: #1 good you don't need to hear that, although the vingette could have been moved a bit more to the left. #6 The over saturated sky and the vingette fits like a glove, love it. #11 might be better if you remove the reflection out of the windshield completely and add some effect for the hazy bg or remove it completely.

Woulda been better if you got some shots of him fuucking blasting around the corner sideways throwing a 50 foot rooster tail.

Oh well i still like these.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back