Lovely evo, I quite like the vignetting, it is quite strong though (like 1, 2 & 4). No 3s vignetting is nice.
No. 10 is my fav.
Yea, it is a bit strong in the ones you listed
... but I like to think it helps draw more focus to the car... plus I'm generally a big fan of it when it works.
If people see the vignetting, they are not looking at the car.
In a lot of the photos, the detail of the car is lost due to overexposure. There are a couple of shots towards the end where you did less vignetting and exposure and I can see most of the details of the car.
It is the car you were focusing on, yes?
Photoshoping is done for a number of reasons.
1. to help a photo that needs help
2.to expand on the photo to show what you felt when capturing it.
3. for art purposes
Some of yours is just too far and I am not sure what your goal actually was/is.
before you spew off, go back to the shots you took and try to photoshop them a little different and see if you do not like them better.
for car photos, the 'effects' are to show off the car, not to show that you know how to use photoshop.