My Buds

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got together with my buds for a little bowling lesson... Horrible environment for shooting. Did not really come prepared to take pictures but I usually have something on me, this day was the Coolpix P7100. Built in flash. This was the only pic I took that day, the place was like a dungeon.

DSCN0651kcb.JPG

It's a pretty decent photo, they look good. I might have frame it a little lower, but you could crop it some, eliminate the person to the left in the background and the lights and edge of the ceiling above. I like their smiles.

They look like a great trio who it would be fun to know. You caught that so you done good, never mind what camera you took the shot with! :D

They look like a great trio who it would be fun to know. You caught that so you done good, never mind what camera you took the shot with! :D

They are Granddad, all we do is crack up the majority of the time. We are going to do it more regular, every other month with some other guys, probably ten of us all together. Now I know the basics of bowling, I should get better. Got to get out and hang with the buds occasionally.

Yup, the moment and the time enjoying the company is what counts here. I really enjoy getting together with the guys. Talking about immaturity :) we love the 'remember when' stories; most seem just like yesterday. Most times, I'm glad I never grew up.

What did you bowl?

Yup, the moment and the time enjoying the company is what counts here. I really enjoy getting together with the guys. Talking about immaturity :) we love the 'remember when' stories; most seem just like yesterday. Most times, I'm glad I never grew up.

What did you bowl?

First time... I was getting over a bought of gout so I was a little hobbled. Three games... 118, 140, 168 if I recall correctly. Once I stopped throwing across my body I was better but man I was sore the next day. They said I throw to hard as well... I wasn't trying to. I think it had the mph on the screen and i was like 20 mph

What did you bowl?

First time... I was getting over a bought of gout so I was a little hobbled. Three games... 118, 140, 168 if I recall correctly. Once I stopped throwing across my body I was better but man I was sore the next day. They said I throw to hard as well... I wasn't trying to. I think it had the mph on the screen and i was like 20 mph

Breaking 150 is pretty doggone good for someone that does not bowl often.

What did you bowl?

Breaking 150 is pretty doggone good for someone that does not bowl often.

Once I figured out what the arrows were for, I started to get better and just focus on them, not sure if it was right or not but that's what I did. I also figured out hitting front pin straight on didn't produce a strike. I had a turkey the last game, not sure what that was about... 3 strikes in a row?

I love snapshots like this one. I wish people would post more of them.

Feels like a relaxed moment with natural expressions where nothing looks forced.Good job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back