Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little tribute...
Taken with the R.I.P Canon
2751494221_9c9394d427.jpg

2513453251_6da8ee91e8.jpg

Please suggest me a camera.Avaible money:250 Euros
1 Usd= 0.65 euros

Which Canon did you have? What lenses? You have about $384 to work with. That will buy you a good P&S or maybe a Canon Rebel XT.

your powershot is dead? (only listed camera)
If so then this might be the time to go DSLR - a rebble is a fine camera body and - if you have the financial stamminer you can start to build a good lens collection to use - far more powerful and sharp, though it does take commitment of time, learning and money (though of course you can build up over time!)

anything that says Nikon on it :p

get the panasonic, it has a Leica lens (best in the world)

If you are moving up to an SLR from a P&S, take a look at any one of Canons FD mount film bodies, they and their glass is inexpencive, bodies can be found for under a hundred USD, same with name brand glass on the FD mount. For a 150 USD you could have a body and two lenses.

The most I've ever paid for an FD lens was a hundred dollars, and it was a long third party telephoto, and now that I know how to use it :lol: it's a sharp lens.

I second a vote for the panasonic. Very nice camera

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011Z6D86?ie=UTF8&tag=gelstoncafeco-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0011Z6D86[/ame]

Most reactions

Back