my car is famous again

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
1:10 in. Only a glimpse but it's the second video on the web (that I know of) which it shows up in.

jpeg-3.jpg

http://www.cvpg.co.uk/

It is awesome. I've had my car on the web, local newspapers and a couple of magazines several times. It is always a rush to see. :)

what type of car is it you've got again?

there is one which looks very similar parked outside where i work everynight. It's a Triumph something-or-other

Oh I was hoping to see the honda again.

what type of car is it you've got again?

there is one which looks very similar parked outside where i work everynight. It's a Triumph something-or-other

Herald 13/60. Grab a shot of the car and I'll tell you what it is. Also, any chance you can grab the reg and look for club stickers on the car? I might know it.

Herald 13/60. Grab a shot of the car and I'll tell you what it is. Also, any chance you can grab the reg and look for club stickers on the car? I might know it.

Ok i will check it out next time i see it and let you know. It's a nice looking car, but i don't know if it's Herald.

Hey ferny, why are you all dressed up in your avatar? Did you have to go to Court or summin'? Are you taking ballroom dancing?

That's me trying on the suit for the wedding on Saturday. The shirt is too big (an XL) and the neck too small (16") so I've got to go back and try a new one on Friday. Tonight is the rehersal. Yay...

had a look at that car and it is a triumph herald. It's got a sticker in the window saying super six club, or something like that.

I'll PM you the photo and reg

OMG a Triumph Herald. That rocks!

I used to own a Triumph TR7 (yeah, I know, I know... it wasn't a Speake one at least). Buddy of mine got the bug from me and has had several Spitfires (now has a 1963 one with 24k original miles on it... thing is BEAUTIFUL), a couple MGs, and his mom picked up a TR3A.

I've been eyeballing TR4s and AH Bugeyes. Love the bugeye. :)

OMG a Triumph Herald. That rocks!

I used to own a Triumph TR7 (yeah, I know, I know... it wasn't a Speake one at least). Buddy of mine got the bug from me and has had several Spitfires (now has a 1963 one with 24k original miles on it... thing is BEAUTIFUL), a couple MGs, and his mom picked up a TR3A.

I've been eyeballing TR4s and AH Bugeyes. Love the bugeye. :)

You owned a TR7? Now I'll be making fun of you non-stop. :mrgreen:

If you was a TR4 have a look at a TR4a. They fetch more money but have the same rear suspension of the TR250/5/6/big saloons. There's also a few American's on my clubs site (you don't have to be a member to join it). www.club.triumph.org.uk

You owned a TR7? Now I'll be making fun of you non-stop. :mrgreen:

If you was a TR4 have a look at a TR4a. They fetch more money but have the same rear suspension of the TR250/5/6/big saloons. There's also a few American's on my clubs site (you don't have to be a member to join it). www.club.triumph.org.uk

Hey, I inherited it from my dad, what can I say? :) At least it was a 5 speed and had a gigantic sunroof. :)

Whenever I get to really being serious about doing this I need to research the 4/4a thing. My recollection was that the 4a suspension was similar to the spitfires in that it could sort of "fold under you" if you pushed it too hard, but maybe I'm getting the two mixed up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back