What's new

My cat and her basket

carly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Charmie, my cat. I caught her about a year ago messing around on the table with a basket. She has never been wrapped too tight, so I let her do as she wants.

For some reason, I put this on the wrong thread!! Sorry!

Here's what she wanted to do----
taken with my old point and shoot.....:confused:

charmieandthebaslket012.jpg



charmieandthebaslket010.jpg



charmieandthebaslket007.jpg




I would like to have some C&C on these as they were done on my old camera. Thanks! :wink:
 
Awwww! The second picture is very cute. My cat likes to do this, (unintentionally, of course) but with a plastic bag =)

Mods- Could you move this to the appropriate gallery?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom