My cat my beautiful cat!

So, you don't like your ***** shaved?

Oh come on, someone had to say it.

I don't....but that is off topic and way out of line ;)

But anyways
Taking mats out of a cat requires some serious grooming on a very regular basis. No offence but I've never had any problems with mine. I have not needed to cut out a mat in near a decade.

but anyways now is your chance, get a few good grooming brushes, not thise soft nylon POSes, but a good metal grooming brush. (I'll bring in a picture of what I am reffering to tomorrow.) Get him used to it and brush him a lot or just do what I do and pet him with the thing.

My eldest female (the only remaining long haired cat) loves the thing and can't get enough of it.

The pictures I promised

100_4294.jpg

100_4295.jpg

100_4297.jpg

Momma boo approves
100_4300-2.jpg

Her hair is longer than it looks.

hmm we use one of those brushes on our husky - it works really well at removing her thick winter undercoat, problem is that there is so much of it! Early on sometimes you only get one or two brushes before you have to clean the fur off the brush!

:lol: Nice! And yeah that cat does look pissed. I wounder how it will get revenge on them. Maybe it will pee in their shoes. I know I would.

hmm we use one of those brushes on our husky - it works really well at removing her thick winter undercoat, problem is that there is so much of it! Early on sometimes you only get one or two brushes before you have to clean the fur off the brush!

Yup, Happens with the cat at times too, I've also used in on my sisters dog who is a chow lab mix with the same results, thankfully it comes out of the brush easily and in a nice managable clump.

That is called a 'slicker brush'... ;)

Thanks, we've had it around for years, I could not remember.

My eldest female (the only remaining long haired cat) loves the thing and can't get enough of it.

:lol: You see how pissed she is now. Well that s her normal look. Taking a brush to the cat will result in cat taking claws to face. I think it s because she s getting old. She never had any issues with lumps in the fur. We used to find them all over the house but that was about it.

As the old expression goes - better to be pissed off, than pissed on.
Unless you re a cat in which case being pissed on would be a sign of ownership. Damn Czech keyboards I can t figure out the apostrophe.

:lol: You see how pissed she is now. Well that s her normal look. Taking a brush to the cat will result in cat taking claws to face. I think it s because she s getting old. She never had any issues with lumps in the fur. We used to find them all over the house but that was about it.
:lmao: Mine, she sees the thing she starts cuddling with the thing.

Oh no! But the mental image of you opening the mail and finding that pic has me giggling (sorry!)

It's a beautiful cat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back