My cat...The lazy one.

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello again,

Here is some pic of my cat named MUSANG or FOX in english. i named him that because of his face look abit pointy like a fox :mrgreen: . well he no ordinary cat to me...i took him since he was a little kitten. he found me not i found him :mrgreen: . wat i know is that if u rear animal since they were a baby, they will follow what you will do. and they will make it a habit.

so here is some pics of my cat lazying around while i was browsing the Photoforum. so i took some pics of him.

1)his eye
MataMusang.jpg

2) Really lazy guy...

Musangku4.jpg

3) This part he's abit shocked suddenly he heard me coming nearer..and tada..shocking eye like "What did i do?"

Musangku9.jpg

4)This is how he sleeps....just like me...hehehe
Musangku12.jpg

thats all, while i named him MUSANG. he named me too..well lets say i teach him to call me when he was a kitten. he called me "MAK" as in MOTHER. i was supposed to teach him to call me DAD, but he can only call that.hahaha. so now, i'm his mother... :confused:

Yeah, he follow more like me.. i mean the lazyness hehehe.

even if i went for a shower he want to follow also.

Like my cat. Only my cat is a "she".
But she is lazy like this, too, and she loves to follow me everywhere.
Being in the bathroom with me seems to be heaven for her.
I like Photo 2 best of this series.

Number 3 is brilliant, it looks like the cat nicked your camera and took a photo of itself, would make a cool poster :lol:

LaFoto said:
Like my cat. Only my cat is a "she".
But she is lazy like this, too, and she loves to follow me everywhere.
Being in the bathroom with me seems to be heaven for her.
I like Photo 2 best of this series.

hahhaha..its the same as my cat. our bathroom is his bedroom or resting room.

whenever i went to work. he will play around by himself and create trouble for my sis & bro. if my bro scold him, he will hide & wait for me to come back home. when i'm home, he will meowing non-stop like complaining. waited for me to hugged him then he keep quiet.sheesh. even though i'm not a parent, keeping him is hard work..but worth it :mrgreen:

SteveEllis said:
Number 3 is brilliant, it looks like the cat nicked your camera and took a photo of itself, would make a cool poster :lol:

hahah..i think so too..:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back